We are Medium Scale Enterprise with a work force of 350 highly skilled people which includes 30 Mechanical Engineers and Diploma Holders. We are an ISO 9001:2008/IS014001:2004/OHS18001:2007 Certified Organisation.• We have a very Strong Logistic and Sales network in more than 25 countries.
We manufacture Heat Resistant, Corrosion resistant, Wear Resistant and Super Alloy cast products for Automobile Heat Treatment, Reheating Furnaces, Petrochemical Industries, Fertiliser Plants, Power Generation, Food Processing, Steel Manufacturing, Galvanising lines and Valve manufacturing using Static, Centrifugal, Lost Wax, Shell Moulding, Powder Metallurgy and ESR process. We produce castings from 0.1 kg to 1200 kg single piece. Our combined floor space spreads across 2,50,000 Sq Feet. To produce the best quality materials we have invested in the latest technologies available in the world.
Equipment and Technology
We invest in the latest technology and equipment to deliver the best product
- Latest and perhaps the best Co ordinate Measuring machine from Mitutoyo JAPAN.
- Advanced CAD and CAM Softwares ( Seven Licences ).
- Standards Room with complete range of Slip Gauges, Bore gauges, Height Gauges, Dial Calipers from Mitutoyo for measurements upto 500mm with least count as low as 1 micron.
- Pattern manufacturing by CNC machines imported from Germany for manufacturing patterns of envelope size 1500mmx1500mm.
- PLC controlled Sand mixers.
- Medium Frequency Induction furnaces size from 300 kg to 1500 kg.
- 6 nos of Diesel fired and Electrical heat treatment furnaces coupled to aerated quench facilities with batch size from 2 tons -15 tons per lot.
- Horizontal spinning, Conventional and CNC machining, welding and fabrication facilities for centrifugally cast product.
- Lost Wax Facility with 13 Injection Presses and other auxiliary equipments.
- Top of the range emission spectrometers ( 3 numbers ).
- Boroscope equipment to check Weld penetrations.
- Skew Roll, Hanger Type and Table type Shot blast machines and Sand Blast machine Chambers with Dust Collectors.
- Conventional and CNC Plasma cutting.
- A fully equipped in house NDT facility for Mechanical Testing.
- Qualified Welders using updated PQR and WPS.
- In house Facility for Radiographic inspection.
- Complete set of equipments for UT, PT and Pressure Testing.
- Facility for short time High temperature Tests and magnetic permeability test.